Submersible sand slurry pump of anti-abrasive material A05, A49,
Cr26, Cr27 for sand dredging
AZQ submersible slurry pump is designed for the handling abrasive
high density slurries in the metallurlurgical, mining, coal, power,
building material and other industrial departments, etc.
The mixing impeller at the bottom of the pump can mix the sediment
and water to slurry for heavy density pumping.
The unique mechanical seal design can balance the pressure of both
side for better operation stability & longer service life.
The wet parts of AZQ submersible slurry pumps are made of high
chrome white iron to guarantee long wear life.
- Slurry temperature: ≤ 40 .C, no explosive gas in the water
- Weight density: ≤ 30%, max density: ≤ 1.2kg/l
- Max submerged depth: ≤ 20m, but at least whole pump body in the
- The pump should be better placed vertically and continuously
- If the above requirements cannot be met, please contact us for
Pump size: 80mm to 400mm
Capacity: 15m3/h to 2000m3/h
Head: 10m to 60m