Submerged Vertical Slurry sump Pump for mining , industrial
chemical process , river sand dredger
WY type vertical slurry pumps are mainly applicable to transport
abrasive, coarse particle, high concentration slurry. They are
widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, electric power, building
materials, environmental protection and other departments.
1. WY type submerged sump pumps are vertical centrifugal slurry
pump, generally into the pool or pit to work, used to transport
abrasive, coarse particle, high concentration slurry.
2. Don't need any shaft seal and shaft seal water, in the inhaled
volume insufficient conditions they can also work normally.
3. WY type submerged pumps' pump body is made of wear-resisting
metal. Impeller is made of wear-resistant metal or rubber,
polyurethane SP (R) type submerged pumps parts into the liquid with
rubber lining,they are all applicable to transport corrosive
1. Standard pump into the liquid depth is 1.2 meters , the highest
speed is 1150 r/min.
2.When pump into the liquid depth of 0.9 m, the highest speed is
3. When pump into the liquid depth of 1.5 m, the highest speed is
4. Standard dipping into the liquid depth is 0.9 meters. Allowed
the most high power is15 KW .
WY series submerged slurry sump pumps's technology parameters