Electric Fuel Pumping Sand Slurry Pump With Anti Abrasive Material
Tailing process sand slurry pump is horizontal, cantilevered centrifugal slurry pump, with
reasonable construction, reliable operation, long service life. It
is widely used in transporting abrasive or / and corrosive slurry
in mining, metallurgy, electric power, coal, chemicals, building,
etc. Especially well accepted by coal / chrome washing plant,
mineral processing plant, power plant etc.
• Bearing assembly – A large diameter shaft with short overhang
minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only
four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing
in the frame.
• Liners – Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the
casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal
liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded
elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external
reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and
an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller – Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce
recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded
elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Cast in
impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and
high head designs are also available.
• Throat bush – Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the
use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment
during assembly and simple removal